Ginkgo Biloba is a root with well-documented effects on the brain, however it can have a negative impact if you are on blood thinners. If you are on any of these medications please avoid B.LXR and any other products containing ginkgo biloba, or consult your doctor.
Articles in this section
- Is B.LXR safe for diabetics?
- How old do you have to be to use B.LXR?
- Is B.LXR Keto or Paleo-friendly?
- Is B.LXR a good supplement for post concussion syndrome?
- Is B.LXR safe to take if im already taking ADHD medication?
- Should anyone avoid B.LXR?
- Once opened, do I have to refrigerate B.LXR?
- What are nootropics?
- What time of the day should I take B.LXR?
- How do you use B.LXR?