B.LXR is formulated with high quality all natural ingredients and should be fine for anyone who is not on blood thinners, however, we always suggest that you consult your doctor when adding new supplements to your routine.
Articles in this section
- Is B.LXR safe for diabetics?
- How old do you have to be to use B.LXR?
- Is B.LXR Keto or Paleo-friendly?
- Is B.LXR a good supplement for post concussion syndrome?
- Is B.LXR safe to take if im already taking ADHD medication?
- Should anyone avoid B.LXR?
- Once opened, do I have to refrigerate B.LXR?
- What are nootropics?
- What time of the day should I take B.LXR?
- How do you use B.LXR?