Absolutely. B.LXR contains only pure royal jelly, extracts of ginkgo biloba, bacopa monnieri, non-GMO vegetable glycerin, and purified water. Each of those ingredients is Paleo compliant. There’s also no added sugar or carbohydrates, so it won’t kick you out of ketosis either.
Articles in this section
- Is B.LXR safe for diabetics?
- How old do you have to be to use B.LXR?
- Is B.LXR Keto or Paleo-friendly?
- Is B.LXR a good supplement for post concussion syndrome?
- Is B.LXR safe to take if im already taking ADHD medication?
- Should anyone avoid B.LXR?
- Once opened, do I have to refrigerate B.LXR?
- What are nootropics?
- What time of the day should I take B.LXR?
- How do you use B.LXR?