No, not if you do it carefully and sustainably. Bees produce extra high volumes of their products, which means there is plenty to go around. Of course, we make sure to never overharvest from our bees and leave lots of their goodness behind to keep the hives happy and healthy.
Articles in this section
- I want to start my own apiary. Will you buy bee products from me?
- How can I learn more about the bees and stay up to date on the progress of this cause?
- What are some of the foods we would lose if we lost the honeybee?
- Are bee products vegan or vegetarian?
- You talk about saving the bees, how does buying your products support the bee cause?
- Is Beekeeper’s Naturals a social enterprise?
- How can I help the bee cause?
- Is collecting royal jelly safe for the bees?
- Does extracting honey, bee pollen, propolis, or royal jelly hurt bees?