We are always looking for new partners. However, at this time we can only work with vendors who are experienced in the keeping of and caring for bees. If you are currently caring for bees and are interested in working with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Can I be your beekeeper?”. Please include your location, how long you have been working with bees, what measures you take to ensure sustainability, how many hives you have lost over the past 2 years, your order lead times, and your pricing. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Articles in this section
- I want to start my own apiary. Will you buy bee products from me?
- How can I learn more about the bees and stay up to date on the progress of this cause?
- What are some of the foods we would lose if we lost the honeybee?
- Are bee products vegan or vegetarian?
- You talk about saving the bees, how does buying your products support the bee cause?
- Is Beekeeper’s Naturals a social enterprise?
- How can I help the bee cause?
- Is collecting royal jelly safe for the bees?
- Does extracting honey, bee pollen, propolis, or royal jelly hurt bees?